We Serve Scarsdale, NY With Dependable Home Inspection Services
Are you looking for affordable and effective home inspection services in the Scarsdale, NY area? Trust Sonic Home Inspections to deliver the services you need at a price you can’t argue with! Our services have helped homeowners, buyers, sellers, and real estate professionals since 2016. We are licensed and certified experts who have extensive experience with a variety of inspections, including:
- General Home Inspections
- Radon Testing
- Hazardous Materials Testing
- Pest Inspections
- Air Quality Testing
- Water Testing
- Infrared Inspections
Why Do You Need a Home Inspection?
Home inspections are extremely useful, and sometimes required by law, in a variety of situations. If you are considering buying a home, it is important to know about any issues that may lead to repair expenses in the future. For example, a home inspection can reveal that the roof needs to be replaced within the next few years, which is a significant addition to your investment. A home inspection can also reveal foundation cracks, indicating the possibility of water leaks. These are just a few examples of issues that can come up in a home inspection. Due to our extensive experience, we can accurately diagnose these issues and even make maintenance recommendations to help you manage them should you decide to purchase the home.
Book Your Appointment Now
Ensure that your Scarsdale, NY home is safe and healthy with the help of Sonic Home Inspections! Call (914) 255-6510 today or book your appointment online.
Guaranteed Home Inspections
We're so confident in our inspection skills that if we miss anything we'll buy your home back.
Home Guarantee Fine Print:
- Honored for 90 days after closing.
- Valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
- The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
- Excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.