MAKE SURE YOU DON’T HAVE UNWANTED PESTS WITH A TERMITE INSPECTION NEAR AMAWALK, NY
Termites can cause major structural damage to your home. However, detecting them isn’t always easy. Getting a certified termite inspection is often the best course of action to determine whether or not there are really pests running around in your home. My name is Mike Kapur, and I can provide pest inspection services to the Amawalk, NY area. I will carefully examine every area of your home, searching for signs of termites, as well as areas around the building where they might have gotten in.
KNOW WHEN TO GET A TERMITE INSPECTION
There are a couple of notable signs that you should consider getting a termite inspection:
- Winged insects that resemble ants flying around your home.
- Swollen, sagging, or buckling wood.
- Hollow sounds when wood is tapped on.
- Holes in your drywall.
- Unusual moldy smell despite no mold or mildew being found in the home.
There are some banks and government agencies that will require you get a certified termite inspection before they approve a loan. I am ready to provide you with the certified termite inspection services you need in order to successfully purchase—and feel confident in—your new home.
SONIC HOME INSPECTIONS CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH RELIABLE INSPECTION SERVICES
As a licensed inspector, I am incredibly dedicated to my work. I take the time to carefully inspect each area of your home to ensure there are no termites or other pests. If you live near any of the following areas, then consider calling today for more information:
- Westchester County, NY
- Fairfield County, CT
- Putnam County, NY
- Amawalk, NY
Guaranteed Home Inspections
We're so confident in our inspection skills that if we miss anything we'll buy your home back.
Home Guarantee Fine Print:
- Honored for 90 days after closing.
- Valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
- The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
- Excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.