Get radon testing Near Fairfield County, CT to Protect Yourself from Toxic Gases
Radon is unfortunately abundant in Fairfield County, CT and the surrounding areas. Because of this, it’s important to get radon testing services before officially buying a new home. My name is Mike Kapur, and I operate a radon testing lab that can thoroughly assess your property for any sign of excess radon. I’ll provide you with the information you need to make a purchasing decision you can feel confident in.
Radon Testing Services Can Provide You with Peace of Mind
Radon is a colorless, odorless, tasteless gas. It occurs naturally in the environment; often times, it’s released through the soil, though it can also potentially be released by building materials. Radon is highly toxic and can collect indoors; in fact, it’s one of the leading causes of lung cancer. Because of how toxic it is, I recommend radon testing services with every home inspection I do. I am a certified Radon Measurement Specialist and can provide you with results the same day I pick up the testing device, meaning you can get peace of mind faster.
Work with a Qualified Radon Inspection Company
I can serve anyone in the following areas:
- Westchester County, NY
- Fairfield County, CT
- Putnam County, NY
Would you like to learn more? Then consider giving me a call today.
Guaranteed Home Inspections
We're so confident in our inspection skills that if we miss anything we'll buy your home back.
Home Guarantee Fine Print:
- Honored for 90 days after closing.
- Valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
- The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
- Excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.