Don’t Make an Uninformed Purchasing Decision; Get Home Inspection Services Near Westchester County, NY
When you plan to buy a home, you want to make extra sure everything’s in good condition. The seller may believe that there aren’t any issues, but problems can be very easily overlooked if someone doesn’t have home inspection experience. Working with a good home inspection company is often the best way to ensure that you don’t make a financial mistake. My name is Mike Kapur, and I provide general home inspection services to the Westchester County, NY area. I am licensed in both Connecticut and New York and have spent years providing clients with reliable service so that they can have peace of mind.
A General Home Inspection Can Help You Find Any Hidden Problems with a Property
When you get general home inspection services from me, I’ll look over the following:
- Roof and Attic
- Interior Walls, Ceilings, Windows and Doors
- Exterior Surfaces
- Gutters and Downpours
- Grading and Drainage
- Electrical Panel and Breakers
- Kitchen Fixtures and Appliances
- Bathroom Fixtures
- Decks and Patios
- Driveway and Walkway
- Well and Septic
Work with a Home Inspection Company That’s Honest and Reliable
All of my home inspection services are non-invasive and incredibly thorough. I take pride in providing honest, detailed reports that can help clients make informed purchasing decisions. So, call my home inspection company today if you live near the following areas and would like to learn more:
- Westchester County, NY
- Fairfield County, CT
- Putnam County, NY
Guaranteed Home Inspections
We're so confident in our inspection skills that if we miss anything we'll buy your home back.
Home Guarantee Fine Print:
- Honored for 90 days after closing.
- Valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
- The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
- Excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.