Work with a Certified Asbestos Inspector Near Putnam County, NY
Asbestos and lead can cause serious problems, but many times buyers aren’t even aware they exist in the home they may be purchasing. Detecting these materials ahead of time is important so that you can help protect yourself. I am a certified asbestos inspector serving Putnam County, NY and the surrounding areas. I am more than willing to provide you with asbestos and lead inspection to help you protect yourself.
Protect Yourself from Lead and Asbestos
There are a variety of hazardous materials that an inspector may look for. Two of the most common are:
- Asbestos: A naturally-occurring, heat-resistant element. It used to be widely used before it was discovered to be a leading cause of cancer. That said, it’s not banned in the United States, so it becomes incredibly important to get a certified inspector to prevent or reduce your exposure.
- Lead: This material can be found in pipes, water, and occasionally paint, should the building be old enough. Lead can slowly build up in the body over time, which can cause damage to the nerves and brain. A qualified inspector can help assess the danger of lead in a building so that you know whether or not a purchase is a good idea.
My services are available to:
- Westchester County, NY
- Fairfield County, CT
- Putnam County, NY
Please call today in order to schedule an inspection and learn more.
Guaranteed Home Inspections
We're so confident in our inspection skills that if we miss anything we'll buy your home back.
Home Guarantee Fine Print:
- Honored for 90 days after closing.
- Valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
- The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
- Excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.